NYSWYSA is holding elections for three districts during October and November. This is a two-year commitment and includes a seat on the NYSWYSA board.
Responsibilities of District Commissioners:
- Regularly attend all BOD meetings and state functions of the Association.
- Promote the game of soccer and the NYSWYSA within their districts.
- Communicate BOD business to their district members.
- Communicate member business to BOD.
- As requested by the State Office, assist in assuring compliance with all state rules and regulations within their districts..
- Represent the Corporation at Travel League/Premier League meetings in the District.
- Market and promote the Corporation to recreational clubs within the District.
- Assist the State Office in the promotion of the Recreational Soccer/Soccer Start/TOPSoccer programs and others within the District.
This position is currently held by Kevin Arnold, who is seeking re-election.
Election Date: October 18, 2020
Nominations Due: Friday, October 16, 2020
Twin Tiers District
This position is currently held by Rich Wagner, who is seeking re-election.
Election Date: October 20, 2020
Nominations Due: Sunday, October 18, 2020
This position is currently held by Roger Best, who is seeking re-election.
Election Date: November 6, 2020
Nominations Due: Friday, November 4, 2020
Individuals interested in running for any of the positions are asked to send an email with their interest to Pam Whitcomb, Operations Manager, at email@example.com prior to the deadline noted.