May 1-3 Family First Sports Park Erie, PA
Top 10 Things You Need to Know
<< Check Side Bar for schedules and Age Group information
1. Rooming Lists: Managers need to make up your rooming lists - however and with whomever you wish to bunk. Some ages are going to be 4 per room and some are going to be 6; waiting on word from the facility. Check email frequenty for beds/room numbers.
The ODP coordinator WILL NEED ROOMING ASSIGNMENT INFORMATION BY THURSDAY 4 P.M. AS THE OPD Coordinator is LEAVING FOR ERIE ON THURS AFTER WORK.............. AND NOT ACCESSING EMAIL AFTER 4
2. The ONLY items provided in the rooms are a bare bed with mattress..... MUST BRING Linens to include sheets, blankets, towels, soap, pillows, soap, personal items, shampoo, toothpaste, etc, etc..... :
3. Chaperones - will still be only TWO TOTAL per pool - - we will need to work together on this - staff will be staying in the facility as they are asked to assist the chaperones when needed as well.
4. Food - bring snacks and liquids as desired.
5. Attire: NO CLUB ATTIRE ALLOWED. Bring ODP Training Kits!
6. FOOTWEAR: Play is OUTDOORS - bring footwear and clothing for SPRING WEATHER!
7. Will need names, contact cell numbers for your chaperones. Also if you are not chaperoning please make CERTAIN your chaperones have your pools medical release forms in the event there is an injury...
8. Any child needing medicine dispensed should have a parent available to do so. NYSW is not assuming that responsibility.
9. Dietary Needs: The food is "dorm" food - if there are any dietary needs parents should pack non-perishable items that will keep for their child to be able to perform and not be hungry to supplement what IS being served.
10. No one participates until their outdoor fee is paid. On Friday NYS West will advise the pool managers of anyone that has not paid by noon on Friday so please advise your parents that is the cutoff time, period.