a. The organization and promotion of the teaching of soccer skills.
b. To foster amateur sports competition by promoting, developing and governing youth soccer activities in the territory in which the activities of the Corporation are principally to be conducted and by coordinating these activities with similar organizations in other states and nations through affiliation with US Youth Soccer, the United States Soccer Federation, and the Federation Internationale de Football Association.
Conflict of Interest Policy
- Part I - Policies on Players and Playing Rules
- Part II - Player and Rostering Requirements
- Part III - Game Play
- Part IV - Permission to Travel and Host
- Part V - Amendment of Policy
- Part VI - Player’s Rights
- Policy on Registration for Indoor Soccer
Zero Tolerance Policy
Risk Management Policies
NYSWYSA SafeSport Policies
Policy and Procedures for Bad Standing
Other Policies and Documents