Cup Rules, Forms, FAQ's, and Downloads
- State Cup Rule changes document can be found here.
- Team registration and all event scheduling is being completed in GotSport.
- Tournament fee payment by credit card only.
- No team will be accepted after the registration deadline.
- Playdown Matches will be a self-schedule format following a specified process and timeline
- Teams are NOT permitted to exceed Cup roster sizes. (see Rule 7203)
- Roster Continuity: All Cup rosters must maintain 8 players (12U) or majority of players (13U-19U) common to the qualifying League roster. League and Cup rosters are compared for continuity.
- See the US Youth Soccer NYSW Championships Policy for specific rostering rules and requirements.
- Cup rosters must be composed of majority of players residing in the geographic boundaries of New York State West. (see table in Rule 7203)
- Cup rosters must be composed of majority of players born in the age group in which the team is competing.
- Red carded players permitted to remain on bench with provisions (See Rule 7209 Section 3)
- US Youth Soccer NYSW Championships 2023 Policies/Rules
- US Youth Soccer NYSW Championships - Appendix A (Play Down Bracket Examples)
- US Youth Soccer East Region Championship Rules
- US Youth Soccer National Championships Policy 2022-2023
- US Youth Soccer National Championships - Club Pass vs Transfer Players
- US Youth Soccer Concussion Procedure and Protocol
- Medical Form - required to be shown for each player at Final Four weekend
- Code of Conduct Form - only required for teams that advance to the Final Four weekend. Please provide at check-in.
- Championship Series Commitment Form - only required for teams that advance to the Final Four weekend. Please provide at check-in.
2023 STATE CUP COMMITTEE
- State Cup Chair
- Executive Director
- Technical Director
- All District Commissioners
2023 REFEREE FEES FOR PLAYDOWN GAMES
Before the start of the match, each team shall make payment to the referee crew in the amount stated below. It is up to the referees to split the fees amongst themselves according to the table below.
|U12 - Both teams pay $54.00||$54.00||$27.00|
|U13 - Both teams pay $64.00||$64.00||$32.00|
|U14 - Both teams pay $64.00||$64.00||$32.00|
|U15 - Both teams pay $78.00||$78.00||$39.00|
|U16 - Both teams pay $78.00||$78.00||$39.00|
|U17 - Both teams pay $88.00||$88.00||$44.00|
|U18 - Both teams pay $86.00||$88.00||$44.00|
2023 HOUSING AT FINAL FOUR WEEKEND
Housing for the Final Four in Cortland is being administered by NYSWYSA & Travel Desk. We have worked to provide a streamlined hotel booking experience for all teams attending the Final Four. In doing so, part of this effort requires that teams book their hotels through Travel Desk. Hotel reservations are not required and are at the teams discretion, however any teams/ families who are interested in reserving a room must do so through the NYSW approved agency. It is the team responsibility to communicate this requirement to their families. Please do not call the hotels directly to reserve your block.
Rooms are not to be reserved until after you have qualified for the Final Four tournament. The hotel booking link will be sent to the team contact once qualified.
Teams who commit to using housing provided by NYSW and then do not use at least 50% of rooms reserved, or go outside our Cup housing system will be subject to a $750.00 penalty.